- The Center of the Universe
- MERLYN CARTER BUSH PILOT NOW AVAILABLE IN E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK
- Merlyn Carter Bush Pilot, by Rob Kesselring, Published and available for Purchase
- GET YOUR SCUBA CERTIFICATION IN THE CARIBBEAN NEXT NOVEMBER
- Early Look at 2018-19 Latin American Trips and My Favorite Piece of Gear
Okay, I screwed up again. I have not followed through with my blog nor kept my web page up to date. My excuse? 2012 was a huge paddling year for me. The Big Thicket in Texas, Caddoo Lake in Texas, Jacks Fork and the Current River in Missouri, the Buffalo River in Arkansas. Five trips in the BWCA, A week on Lake of the Woods. the Wisconsin Freestyle Symposium, kayaking Vancouver Island. Plus, hiking in the North Cascades and SCUBA diving in the Cayman Islands. And, my daughter Mari is getting married, and Zoe is still in University, and Greta is living in our basement. AND my “real” job is still helping build leadership in schools, corporations and organizations. The blog was always on the “to do” list and always pushed down on the list by something more urgent or more fun. I pledge to do better in 2013.
As … Continue reading