Over the last 12 months, I have swum in the Arctic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean and, with just 48 hours to spare, the Atlantic Ocean. That’s right. All five of them! So when I say, Guide Service Anywhere, I mean it. if there is someplace you want to go. Some experience you want to do — Eyeball to eyeball with a grizzly bear, look down the barrel of an AK-47 at the bottom of the Copper Canyon, AKA the Butcher Shop, land a float plane on the North Pole, whatever you want — It can be arranged. And I can help you do it. Just name it, and sign the check. Always with my implicit guarantee, DOA you don’t pay!
- The Center of the Universe
- MERLYN CARTER BUSH PILOT NOW AVAILABLE IN E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK
- Merlyn Carter Bush Pilot, by Rob Kesselring, Published and available for Purchase
- GET YOUR SCUBA CERTIFICATION IN THE CARIBBEAN NEXT NOVEMBER
- Early Look at 2018-19 Latin American Trips and My Favorite Piece of Gear